Pittsburgh Fashion Design Schools. Fashion School Dallas. Luxury Fashion Jewelry
Pittsburgh Fashion Design Schools
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- (Fashion Designing) Is a profession for all those people who like to take the above defined seriously.Requires drive and unrelenting passion to understand the nuances of science,art and mathematics put together to make and stylize clothes.
- The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- An industrial city in southwestern Pennsylvania, where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers join to form the Ohio River; pop. 334,563
- a city in southwestern Pennsylvania where the confluence of the Allegheny River and Monongahela River forms the Ohio River; long an important urban industrial area; site of Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh is the second-largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Allegheny County. Regionally, it anchors the largest urban area of Appalachia and the Ohio River Valley, and nationally, it anchors the 22nd largest urban area in the United States.
- Pittsburgh is a 1942 feature film directed by Lewis Seiler and starring Marlene Dietrich, Randolph Scott, and John Wayne. Shemp Howard of Three Stooges fame co-stars in a rare dramatic role. Dietrich, Scott, and Wayne also made The Spoilers together that same year.
- (school) an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
- (school) a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
- A large group of fish or sea mammals
- (school) educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
Adjunct Instructor, Design History
The New School University
New York City
New York City
Adjunct Instructor, Interface Design
Fashion Institute of Technology
New York City
Through June 2003
Instructor, Desktop Publishing
Carnegie Mellon University
NOVA Intercultural Institute
Through March 1997
Madeline Jones, of Pittsburgh, Pa., receives her prize for third place in Cornell's High School Fashion Design Award competition from Susan Ashdown, the Helen G. Canoyer Professor of Apparel Design at the Cornell Design League's annual fashion show on March 13, 2010. More than 200 high school designers entered the contest nationwide.
Credit: Robert Barker, Cornell University Photography
full figured fashion week
eye fashion factory
ladies fashion india
japanese fashion shows
india fashion tv
girl fashion design
fashion model search